NTC Park is owned and managed by the City of San Diego’s Park and Recreation Department. Permits are required for many events and can be obtained through the Cabrillo Recreation Center, which is approximately 1-mile West of NTC Park. Permits are issued by appointment only. For more information regarding the permit process, or park rules and regulations, please call 619-531-1534.
To apply for a permit, please create a profile on SDRecConnect.com and contact the Center Director at the Cabrillo Recreation Center with the following information:
- The area of the park (see map) you plan on setting up.
- The type of event you wish to hold (birthday party with jumpy, company picnic, soccer game, etc.)
- The attendance amount.
- The desired date and time including set-up and cleanup time.
- Any service providers (bounce house, canopies, generators, catering services, etc.). Most service providers must provide insurance documents with the City of San Diego as additional insured.
Two Tot Lot Playgrounds, One Outdoor Basketball Court, Three Comfort Stations, Four MultiPurpose Fields (Field #1-4), Four Passive Picnic and Special Event Fields (Field B, C, D and I), One Large Special Event Field (Preble Field).
General Park Rules
Include but not limited to the following:
- No smoking
- No balloons
- No glass containers
- No sale of merchandise
- No staking anything on turf or tie/adhere anything to trees
- No motor vehicles on turf and/or sidewalks
- Dogs must be on leash
- No advertising (flyers, pamphlets, or handouts)
- No remote controlled soaring and/or gliding crafts
- No water or electrical hookup
- Sporting activities are prohibited in the passive area
- No large parties of 50 or more without a permit
- Inflatables, generators, and other large/complex equipment require a permit