The Loma Club
Dating back to the early 1900s, The Loma Club was originally part of the historic San Diego Country Club, which merged with A.G. Spalding’s Point Loma Golf Club in 1914 to create a San Diego landmark that has been in existence for over a century.
The Loma Club presently features state of the art fairways, greens and practice facilities designed by renowned San Diego architect, Cary Bickler. In 2014, Good Time Design remodeled the bar and grill located in the clubhouse, adding new features such as a 1,200 sq. ft. deck, fire pits and an outdoor bar element. We are working to create a golf course with a social ambiance and to restore The Loma Club to its former glory.